House of Generals
The House of Generals located in the Large Square of Sibiu, was built in the 15th century. In the 16th century it belonged to the Royal Judge Albert Huet, only to be purchased by the Magistracy in 1779.
During 1784-1904 the building served as registered office of the General Headquarters of the Austrian troupes in Transylvania. This is the reason why it was entitled the House of Generals, being still known under this name.